The archivers/ucl port
ucl-1.03p3 – portable lossless data compression library
UCL is a portable lossless data compression library. It implements a
number of algorithms with the following features:
- Decompression is simple and *very* fast.
- Requires no memory for decompression.
- The decompressors can be squeezed into less than 200 bytes of code.
- Includes compression levels for generating pre-compressed
data which achieve an excellent compression ratio.
- Allows you to dial up extra compression at a speed cost in the
compressor. The speed of the decompressor is not reduced.
- Algorithm is thread safe.
- Algorithm is lossless.
UCL supports in-place decompression.