The comms/dump1090 port
dump1090-0.0.0.20200203 – simple ADS-B Mode-S decoder for RTLSDR devices
Dump 1090 is an ADS-B Mode-S decoder specifically designed for RTLSDR
The main features are:
* Robust decoding of weak messages.
* Network support: TCP30003 stream (MSG5...), Raw packets, HTTP.
* Embedded HTTP server that displays the currently detected aircrafts
on Google Maps.
* Single bit errors correction using the 24 bit CRC.
* Ability to decode DF11, DF17 messages.
* Ability to decode DF formats like DF0, DF4, DF5, DF16, DF20 and DF21
where the checksum is xored with the ICAO address by brute forcing
the checksum field using recently seen ICAO addresses.
* Decode raw IQ samples from file (using --ifile command line switch).
* Interactive command-line-interfae mode where aircrafts currently
detected are shown as a list refreshing as more data arrives.
* CPR coordinates decoding and track calculation from velocity.
* TCP server streaming and receiving raw data to/from connected clients