The databases/architect port
architect-1.0.6p9 – database exploration/builder written in Java
The SQL*Power Group "Architect" is a powerful tool for understanding
and generating databases and offers some data mining facilities.
It has many "features geared specifically for data warehousing
* Connect to any JDBC/ODBC-accessible source and target databases
* Compare the database structure of any two databases highlighting
the differences and generating a synchronize script
* Save a snapshot of all source systems data structures into the
project file allowing designers to work on the data model while
* Forward engineer many DBMS's including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2,
* Forward engineer ETL templates containing source-to-target data
* Invoke ETL engine to load initial set of data into the target
* Enable easy, centralized installation and updates..."
- Only for arches