The databases/sqlitebrowser port
sqlitebrowser-3.12.0 – graphical interface to sqlite databases
SQLite Database Browser is a public domain visual tool used to create,
design and edit database files compatible with SQLite3.
It is meant to be used for users and developers who want to create
databases, edit and search data using a familiar spreadsheet-like interface,
without the need to learn complicated SQL commands.
Controls and wizards are available for users to:
* Create and compact database files
* Create, define, modify and delete tables
* Create, define and delete indexes
* Browse, edit, add and delete records
* Search records
* Import and export records as text
* Import and export tables from/to CSV files
* Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
* Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
* Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
This program, however, is not a visual shell for the sqlite command line tool.
- Only for arches