The devel/dex2jar port
dex2jar-2.0p4 – tools to work with android .dex and java .class files
dex2jar contains following compment
* dex-reader is designed to read the Dalvik Executable (.dex/.odex) format. It
has a light weight API similar with ASM.
* dex-translator is designed to do the convert job. It reads the dex instruction
to dex-ir format, after some optimize, convert to ASM format.
* dex-ir used by dex-translator, is designed to represent the dex instruction
dex-tools tools to work with .class files.
* d2j-smali disassemble dex to smali files and assemble dex from smali files.
different implementation to smali/baksmali, same syntax, but we support escape
in type desc "Lcom/dex2jar\t\u1234;"
* dex-writer write dex same way as dex-reader.
- Only for arches