The multimedia/upplay port
upplay-1.3.3p0 – UPnP audio control point
upplay is a desktop UPnP audio Control Point for Linux/Unix and MS
upplay does not play music, it controls a Media Renderer which may
be running on the same host or anywhere else.
* Plays gapless using either the UPnP SetNextTransportURI action
or the OpenHome Playlist service, depending on the device capabilities.
OpenHome is chosen by default if available.
* In AVT mode, remembers the last playlist.
* Can move your current playlist to another renderer.
* Lets you browse any UPnP Content Directory on the local network and
add music from there (click titles, or use the right-click menu for
* Supports multiple browsing tabs
* Lets you search the server, and the local listing.
* Can control the connections between multiple Linn Songcast Senders and
Receivers (multiroom synchronized playing).
- Only for arches